“Intro to Music” Music Camp
Intro to Music camp is a fun music camp designed to introduce music to kids and teens. Previous musical experience is not a requirement.
What you will do:
- Your child will be introduced to a new instrument, including hands on experience on guitar, piano, drums, bass guitar, and singing by one of our qualified Join the Band teachers.
- Have private and group time with your instrument of choice monitored by your camp JTB camp leader(s).
- Learn about your favorite songs.
- Listening skills. Including: identifying instruments by ear, song form, dynamics (loud and soft), rhythm styles and tempo.
- Depending on the level some camps will form a band.
Intro to Music Camps meet form 9:30am – 2pm. Monday through Friday
Drop off time is 9am-9:30am.
Click Here Now To Fill Out Your Summer Music Camp Request.